วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 20 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2556

Writing Skill(3)

เขียนโดย Unknown ที่ 11:03


Writing Skill
















Writing Skill

     Writing skill is important for everyone so you can practice this skill from many process such as write essay, writing on facebook or other material. In this conversation of me, I can writing conversation with my old friend, she name is Nea. Now, she live in Scotland and she tell about knowledge of country.
     She live Scotland in Edinburgh aroud two month. She studing English at private school with foreigner and she have many foreigner friends from the world example from Chinese, India and USA. The Edinburgh have people around 500,000 live in there and identity of them is dancing. And they love to drink tea everyday. Edinburgh is the old town city and have many interest architecture. Although my friend live long time but she don't like food in there because it flavorlee food. I can know the the culture in town and new experien for them.
      From I have talking with my old freind, I can train about writing and speaking skill and I can have new knowledge. I'm funny for this practice and I will adapt when I talk with foreigner.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

 

Roypim2612 Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos