วันเสาร์ที่ 3 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2556

Writing Skill (9)

เขียนโดย Unknown ที่ 18:04

Speaking Skill 










     My practice speaking skill with foreigner. I have a new experience when I can meet new friend
Her name's Gemma Stacey. She's from Sydney of Australia with your friend. She teaching English for employees in the organization. She live in Meang Tong Village with family.

  She is friendly and lovely funny. On next week she will go to phuket with his family and
next she will hang out. Before she will go, she go the gym at twin lotus. While I am singing 
at twin lotus we can found and talk with her and friend.
       Finally, I'm happy time for me with I have a new friend and practice about speaking with foreigner. I have a new knowledge that we can practice from around my life.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

 

Roypim2612 Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos