วันศุกร์ที่ 5 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2556

Speaking Skill(5)

เขียนโดย Unknown ที่ 17:04

Have a new friend.




      On Friday, I went to sing a song at Keawng-Nakhon Si Thammarat with my band. I have a new experience   and practice speaking skill with foreigner. I have a new experience about sing a song, I can meet new friend. 
       Her name's Gemma Stacey. She's from Sydney of Australia with your friend. She teaching English for 
employees in the organization. She live in Meang Tong Village with family. We have change Facebook and take the photo. She look enjoy and friendly with everyone.
       Finally, I'm happy time for me with I have a new friend and practice about speaking with foreigner. I have a new knowledge that we can practice from around my life.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

 

Roypim2612 Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos